St. Margaret of Scotland is a family called by Christ to grow spiritually, to share life with others and to make known His love through word and deed.St. Margaret is also a parish for all people:
- for those who need a church home
- for those who mourn and want comfort
- for those who are lonely and want companionship
- for those who pray and those who don't
- for those who believe and those who doubt
- for those who are searching for God
- for those who have not felt welcome in other communities of faith
- and for all in need of God's presence and love
As Episcopalians, we are followers of Jesus
Christ, our Lord, and believe in the Father, Son
and Holy Spirit. We strive to love our neighbors
as ourselves and respect the dignity of every
person. We believe in amendment of life, the forgiveness of sin, and life everlasting. Holy
Communion may be received by all baptized Christians, not only members of the Episcopal Church. We uphold the Bible and worship
with the Book of Common Prayer. All are
invited to find a spiritual home at St. Margaret.
Sunday Discussion Group
Many have asked for a midweek Holy Communion service with healing. Announcing a new service at 5:30 every Wednesday. At this service there will a time for healing prayer and anointing with oil if so desired. I will make myself available for counsel if so desired following the service.
This is for you.
|EVENT CALENDAR||SIGN UP SHEET||LAY SCHEDULE|