St. Margaret of Scotland is a family called by Christ to grow spiritually, to share life with others and to make known His love through word and deed.St. Margaret is also a parish for all people:
- for those who need a church home
- for those who mourn and want comfort
- for those who are lonely and want companionship
- for those who pray and those who don't
- for those who believe and those who doubt
- for those who are searching for God
- for those who have not felt welcome in other communities of faith
- and for all in need of God's presence and love
As Episcopalians, we are followers of Jesus Christ, our Lord, and believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We strive to love our neighbors as ourselves and respect the dignity of every person. We believe in amendment of life, the forgiveness of sin, and life everlasting. Holy Communion may be received by all baptized Christians, not only members of the Episcopal Church. We uphold the Bible and worship with the Book of Common Prayer. All are invited to find a spiritual home at St. Margaret.
HOLY WEEK & EASTER SCHEDULE
Wednesday, April 16: Holy Communion 7:00PM
Maundy Thursday, April 17: Light Supper 6:30 PM
Holy Communion and stripping of the altar 7:00PM
Good Friday, April 18: Stations of the Cross. Noon and 7:00 PM
A powerfully moving participation in the crucifixion story.
Easter Day, April 20: Sunrise Service 7:00 AM and
Festival Holy Communion 9:30 AM
What does "He is Risen" really mean to us and our lives?
|EVENT CALENDAR||SIGN UP SHEET||LAY SCHEDULE|